CyLon hits a cyber century
CyLon unveils the nine new cyber security companies on its 10th London
This group brings the total number of CyLon companies globally to 102
To date CyLon has supported startups in fields including Blockchain, Skills,
Internet of Things, Compliance, Insurance, Data Protection, Privacy, Risk,
Identity, Cloud Security, Human Risk, Autonomous Vehicles, Social Media
CyLon, the cybersecurity accelerator which finds, grows and invests in the world’s best
emerging cyber businesses, reveals the nine cyber companies participating in its tenth
London accelerator programme, starting today.
The participating teams join from Turkey, Switzerland, Israel, the US and the UK. They are:
● eXate provides data access controls to ensure that sensitive data attributes are onlyviewed by the right people, at the right time and in the right location, in accordancewith data privacy regulation.
● Astroscreen analyses user profiles and social media posting patterns using machine
learning to identify troll farms and bots en masse that consistently spread
misinformation or 'fake news'. Astroscreen is then able to notify the owners of social
media platforms and other stakeholders that coordinated actors are attempting to
influence the conversation.
● 418Sec monitors open source dependencies in code to ensure any vulnerabilities are
reported and eventually patched as quickly as possible.
● YEO is a confidential communications platform secured through an encrypted private
channel. Messages and content are encrypted at the point of creation and only
decrypted while the facial recognition on the recipient’s device continually
authenticates the user.
● SIRP helps organisations manage risk-driven security operations with incident
management, threat intelligence, vulnerability management and risk management
closely integrated together.
● OneClick is a cloud platform with all the necessary components for application
provisioning, including extensive security measures. Applications and data can be
delivered to any device, at any time, to the right location and in the right format via
● Salvador Tech provides technology to help organisations recover from cyber attacks
as fast as possible by instantly restoring networks.
● Safetech uses cutting edge machine learning to protect critical infrastructure and
industrial networks by deflecting cyberattacks into honeypots.
● Alterant provides a platform for licensing, deploying and managing capabilities to
markets such as smart cities, telecoms, finance, autonomous vehicles, emergency
services and defense.
This cohort brings the number of companies CyLon has accelerated to 102 globally. CyLon’s portfolio of international companies is now valued at more than £400m. CyLon alumni have created more than 350 new jobs and have raised over £120m of follow-on funding since graduating from the programme. Most recently, CyLon alum Tessian raised a $42m Series B investment round led by Sequoia Capital.